Making the Invisible Known: Abstract Expressionism Workshop
Saturday, October 6
"There are no rules. Let the picture lead you where it must go."
In this workshop Lanecia will guide you in a time of creative introspective, introduce you to a couple of her favorite Abstract Expressionist artists (some of their work + art making techniques) + hold space for you to make visible upon the canvas the invisible within you at a table with other brave hearts.
You will learn how to make your own abstract expressive artwork using textures, colors, mark making + unconventional tools.
This is a brave space for all skill levels.
You will leave with:
- (4) small abstract studies
- (1) 20”x20” or 18”x24” canvas painting
- Brushes + Small Set of Acrylic Paints to continue tapping into your creativity
- New abstract making techniques
- Knowledge of some of the best Abstract Expressionists of Art History + so much more.
Space is limited, so register soon to reserve your spot.